Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KUSCCO haa been at the forefront of efforts to form and develop strong and viable SACCOs. Our key roles at KUSCCO – as the umbrella body for SACCOs – are mainly advocacy and representation. In addition, we offer SACCOs and other cooperatives financial and technical assistance, tailored to largely benefit the middle and low income earners both in Kenya’s rural and urban areas. This is a significant fraction of Kenya’s population that drives the country’s economy through the small and medium enterprise (SME) engine.
- To schedule and co-ordinate board of directors meetings whenever required.
- Facilitating CEO, board and sub committees meetings.
- Preparation of administration reports and correspondences accurately and timely as directed by the CEO.
- Compiling, proofreading and revising documents, minutes and reports of Board and other committees.
- Manage the C.E.O’s diary/itinerary to facilitate his work plan and to avoid overlapping of tasks/events.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents/reports for board/C.E.O. for flow of information.
- Handling and filing both hard copies/soft copies (official data mails) for information for references and ensuring safe custody for confidentiality.
- Manning the office of the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in planning and execution of Board retreats and seminars.
- Maintain and improve the image of the office of the CEO and the Sacco at large.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in a business related field
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- a) Computer literate
- b) Honest and confidential in nature
- c) Good human and public relations
- d) Ability to withstand pressure
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th June 2021.
Deadline is 25th June, 2021