Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations ,Corporates and business people. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora. Kimisitu Sacco draws its’ membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs,
Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part
our membership. Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
The Credit Analyst is responsible for preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information, calculating risk ratios and a good understanding of lending procedures and member service experience.
• Processing and appraising of loan applications.
• Preparing and submitting remittance advices to members and payroll officers upon disbursement of members’ loans and advising them on deductions to be cleared.
• Provide member support during loan applications.
• Preparing timely and accurate departmental reports.
• Monthly promotions on loan products in liaison with the Marketing Department.
• Send stop orders to individual members and organizations.
• Security perfection of both property and Motor vehicle that is, for motor vehicles must ensure joint registration and for property, charge of property before disbursement.
• Offer members with alternative solution if they cannot qualify for the applied loan category or levels.
• Frequently follow up on pending loans to ensure compliance.
• Discharge of collateral after successful clearance of loans.
• Verify applicant’s employment information with the employers to confirm the authenticity and ability.
• Responsible for letters of offer execution.
• Support members and other stakeholders on general inquiries on loans.
• Handle member complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
• Participate in office committee membership as constituted from time to time.
• Participate in member recruitment drives.
• Assist in debt collection.
• Advise members whose applications have been deferred or rejected promptly and as advised while giving the applicants reasons for rejections.
• Advise Senior Credit Analyst on demand for loans.
• Maintain confidentiality of member’s loan information.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with the contact person in the member organizations.
Knowledge: Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Finance
• CPA 2 or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• A Diploma in Cooperative Management will be an added advantage.
• Financial management capability and investment.
• Computer proficient.
Personal Attributes required for this role:
• Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Teamwork Skills
• Problem Solving
• Resilience spirit
• All departments
Method of application
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/creditanalystdataform. After filling the data form, proceed and Send an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Friday 18 th June 2021. Clearly state the subject of the email as Credit Analyst. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or email@example.com. Kimisitu