Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations, Corporates, and businesspeople. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora.
Kimisitu Sacco draws its membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs,
Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part our membership. Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
The job holder will be responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to SACCO digital pages and generate interest in the SACCO products and services and maintain quality, engaging and impactful communication standards. You will also develop, create, and publish engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Operate Sacco’s official website, social media sites, blog and all other Kimisitu Sacco digital media platforms.
• Create amazing stories using photos, video, and motion graphics.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages members to act.
• Conceptualize, Develop, design, and publish Kimisitu Sacco’s audio, visual and motion publicity, and educational content on assigned platforms.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the digital marketing policy.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, credit, finance etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Assist the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
• Conceptualize and design all Sacco branding materials in all aspects including the Sacco advertising tools e.g., Newsletters.
• Increase Sacco business (loan, membership, services, and products) uptake through digital marketing.
• Set up and optimize Sacco pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Sacco’s social content.
• Conceptualize, edit, and publish member messaging for Sacco products and services on email and other platforms.
• Manage Sacco’s social media Public Relations
• Perform other responsibilities allocated from time to time
Knowledge: Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in Graphic Design, Mass Communication, Communication, Multimedia, Public Relations, or its equivalent.
• Degree in graphic design, mass communication, Communication, Public Relations will be an added advantage.
• Three years’ experience in digital media marketing, social media management or graphic designing.
• Ability to analyze social media platforms and website analytics.
• Proficiency and proven experience in use of still and video Camera.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge in video and content creation.
• Proficiency in use of Adobe suite and Final cut pro.
• Proficiency in Cinema 4D or other motion graphics software will be an added advantage.
Personal Attributes required for this role:
• Communication skills
• Public Relations skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Animation proficiency
• Creative and innovative.
• Presentation skills
Direct Reports to this Role:
• All departments
• Clients / Members
• Service providers
How to Apply
nterested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/digitalmarketingofficerdataform. After filling the data form, proceed and Send an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Friday 18 th June 2021. Clearly state the subject of the email as Credit Analyst. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you
are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or email@example.com. Kimisitu