Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa, Sub Sahara and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
You would be supporting the Business in Kenya.
A vacancy has arisen for Credit Control Team Leader in our Kenya business, to be based in Nairobi.
You will be accountable for delivering targeted performance within the Credit Control Department, by way of direct support, performance review of and supervision of the assigned team of Credit Controllers, and management of the allocated portfolio of clients. You will be charged with team leadership to ensure that team efforts are geared towards achievement of the department KPIs.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Drive debt collection from the key accounts portfolio allocated to you.
- Monitor the internal cash tracker system to ensure prompt updates are done by your team on daily basis
- Facilitate recording of received cheque payments and advise the Accountant for appropriate allocation
- Review and monitor the performance of the Credit Controllers assigned to you on daily, weekly and monthly basis, or as regularly as maybe needed for performance to remain on track.
- Especially confirm that portfolio comments and system actions are updated regularly and accurately, and that your team contacts all clients in their portfolio
- Offer necessary guidance and support to Credit Controllers to complement efforts towards meeting collection targets
- Attend to all account escalation queries by your team in line with internal escalation process and in a timely manner
- Monitor all portfolio accounts to mitigate against debt roll over into older debt categories, and ensure efforts are put to retain all debt under 0-180 category
- Monitor compliance with the dunning process and guide Credit Controllers accordingly
- Enforce credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards
- Proactively drive improvements in business processes and procedures, e.g. invoicing, follow up, and query/dispute management
- Ensure prompt stop service action by relevant persons on inactive accounts within your responsibility
- Improve company cash cycle and enhance cash conversion as per KPIs
- Undertake ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Education advantageous in a business field
- Proficient in English – written and spoken
- Credit Control skills
- Related leadership experience
- Leaderships skills
- Customer Care experience
- Numerical acumen
- Computer literate
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong ownership & responsiveness
- High energy levels (action orientated)
- Self confident/assertive/passionate
- Problem solving skills/solution driven
- Strong demonstration of the values of service, relationships and teamwork
- Be self- motivated and display a high energy level
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative style
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative
- Highly developed communication skills (written / verbal / non-verbal)
- Ability to form strong customer relationships at all levels
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
- Opportunity for Growth
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities
and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which
means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts
each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities
for all colleagues to achieve their full
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!
Closing Date is June 18, 2021.