Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa, Sub Sahara and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
You would be supporting the Business in Nakuru and or Nairobi branches
Vacancies have arisen for Credit Controllers in our Kenya business, both in Nairobi and Nakuru branches.
The purpose of this role is to manage the debt collection process in a manner where customer relations are built but also ensure that the cash collection targets as per budget is delivered in respect of the allocated portfolio, and to ensure that this is done effectively, in compliance with all applicable policies and procedures This role will effectively manage the incidence of bad debt, maintaining this at a level which is at least consistent with budget assumptions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Carry out debt collection and consistently meet and maintain collection targets, including the targeted number of effective calls per day
- Keep a log of all correspondences with customers by updating your debtors register with relevant commentary every time. Complete all required actions of the Dunning Process timely
- Maintain a realistically low incidence rate of bad debt in line with the monthly targets, by ensuring no rollover
- Anticipate developments, and identify accounts that may require special attention and flag them early
- Handle disputed accounts by collecting all relevant information and documents to reconcile customer queries
- Undertake reconciliations, and compile documentation and necessary reports for necessary action by management
- Maintain accurate individual records and performance statistics for the debtors in your portfolio
- Obtain sufficient information to assess the risk of new and existing customers
- Work within guidelines provided and as per the Credit Policy, and report to the AR Team leader
- Close liaison with all colleagues in service and sales to ensure effective coordination of collection activity, sarong of client information,the target being timely collections and query resolution
- Provide accurate advice on debt management, queries, VAT issues etc
- Involvement in the reconciliations analysis of ledger accounts and invoicing history
- Liaise with invoicing team on Credit Control queries for prompt resolution
- Ensure all relevant details are provided to the rider to facilitate collection without unnecessary problems
- Undertake ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Education advantageous in a business field
- Proficient in English – written and spoken
- Credit Control skills is an added advantage and experience minimum 1 year
- Customer Care experience advantageous
- Numerical acumen
- Computer literate
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong ownership & responsiveness
- High energy levels (action orientated)
- Self confident/assertive/passionate
- Problem solving skills/solution driven
- Strong demonstration of the values of service, relationships and teamwork
- Be self- motivated and display a high energy level
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Team player with a collaborative style
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative
- Highly developed communication skills (written / verbal / non-verbal)
- Ability to form strong customer relationships at all levels
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
- Opportunity for Growth
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities
and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which
means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts
each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities
for all colleagues to achieve their full
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!