Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
You would be supporting the Pest Control & Hygiene business in Kenya
A vacancy has arisen for a National Accounts Executive in our Kenya business
As the holder of this position will be expected to grow the portfolio of strategic clients through the acquisition of new accounts nationally, and growing existing customer portfolios. You will require strong customer retention, strategic planning and development skills to succeed in this role since you will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with business decision-makers of these strategic accounts.
While an elaborate job role description will be provided, the main responsibilities will include the following;
- Manage Existing Customer Business Plan through identifying gaps in current portfolio and growth opportunity
- Identify and source prospective strategic customers
- Manage the retention of strategic customers and reduce terminations to remain within budget
- Manage strategic accounts’ performance against target to assure increase in profitability
- Ascertain Accurate Pricing for both existing and potential strategic accounts
- Be the First Alert Support for strategic accounts and maintan quick response time to customer requirements (24hours)
Customer Service Excellence
- Manage customer visits and Customer Reviews
- Ensure agreed turnaround times and Standard Operating Procedures of customers are adhered to
Strategic Account Management
- Build and execute strategic accounts plan to retain current business and source new business
- Ensure strong pipeline of strategic accounts business through tactical and long terms gap filling programs across accounts
- Undertake other tasks as may be directed by Management
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- A valid Driver’s Licence
- Legally able to work in Kenya
- Tertiary education qualification (preferable)
- Evidence of 5 years related experience
- A Strong orientation/connection with the values of service, relationships and teamwork
- Ensure delivery of excellent results, goals and initiatives and excellent customer service
- Negotiation and Coaching skills
- High energy level / self motivation
- Planning and organizing / work management skills
- Computer literacy -( MS word, Google, Excel and Internet)
- Strong Commercial and Numeric skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes and ability to operate in diverse cultural environments
- Proficient in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons behind them, crossing the barriers of languages and cultures
Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
- A number of benefits including subsidized Medical Insurance, and Retirement funding
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!