Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the job holder will be responsible for deputizing the ICT Manager with the management of ICT infrastructure including but not limited to server rooms/ data centres, network equipments, communication equipment, storage equipments, virtualization infrastructure and cloud infrastructure.
- A University Degree in ICT or related degree from a recognized University.
- Five (5) years working experience in a busy environment, managing Data Centre Infrastructure
- Comprehensive knowledge of ICT Security, Hardware, Software and Networking skills.
- Analytical and problem–solving skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Scripting, Windows, and Non–Windows Server Management, VMWare and Netapp
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
Qualified applicants should apply on or before 5pm on 23rd June 2021 using the link provided in our website. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.