Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KMF/13. DIVER (KMFRI GRADE 12)- POSITION -TWO (2)
- Basic Salary Scale: KShs. 32,379 – KShs. 42,092 P.M.
- House Allowance: KShs. 6,750 P.M.
- Commuter Allowance: KShs. 4000 P.M.
- Annual Leave Allowance: KShs. 4,000 P.A.
- Medical Cover & Other Allowances: As provided by KMFRI
- Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
The duties and responsibilities of the officer entail:
- Deployment and retrieval of Scientific Gear and Equipment;
- Underwater photography;
- Assists in the event of emergency or medical situation;
- Keep records of all diving equipment and spares, including making regular stock takes; and
- Maintenance of all diving related equipment and any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
(b) Requirements for Appointment/Person Specifications
For appointment to the position of a Diver, a candidate must have: –
- Advanced Open Water Diver certificate from a recognized institution; and
- Rescue Diver Certificate from a recognized institution.
(c ) Key Competencies and skills
- Communication skills; and
- Swimming skills.
a) APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the KMFRI Job Application Form, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Submit their applications both in HARD and SOFT COPY, and envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and sent to the address below not later than Wednesday, 7th July 2021.
The Director General,
Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute,
P. O. Box 81651 – 80100,
Silos Road, English Point, Mkomani,
b) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Shortlisted candidates in compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution will be required to present originals of the following documents during the interviews:
1. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
2. Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
4. Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
5. Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
1. Only SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES will be contacted and shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and clearance certificates during the interviews.
2. Any canvassing will lead to AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
KMFRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.