Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
The Infrastructure Intermediate Technology Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
- Resolve moderately complex problems/projects through analysis, technical experience, and precedents; provide analysis for more complex issues, escalating as appropriate
- Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution of basic test scripts and evaluating results for possible enhancements
- Complete control activities (risk, self-assessment, COB, audit, etc.) and makes recommendations for enhancements
- Collect and organize requirements for hardware acquisition and deployment activities
- Gather, compile and synthesize information regarding technology processes or systems; create and prepare reports
- Assist in systems implementation/enhancements and post implementation activities
- Reach solutions through technical experience and precedents
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Technology Infrastructure role (education/professional) with demonstrated knowledge of operational process change and improvement
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
• Installs, tests, troubleshoots, and maintains hardware and software products
• Implements and monitors end user computing standards and procedures
• Identifies, evaluates, and may correct hardware, software, and operational problems within SLA.
• Coordinates hardware and software updates from vendors
• Provides technical guidance and one-to-one training to end-users
• Maintains on-line trouble logs and resolves client requests.
• Citi standard operating environment systems administration.
• Coordination of local and regional technology projects.
• Coordination of local technology production support functions and tasks
• Management of technology risk and controls tasks.