Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our international footprint will give you access to unique intelligence and decades of experience. And by joining our Anti-Money Laundering team – one of the most international areas at Citi – you will touch every aspect of the company and make critical decisions for our clients, for your career, for every employee, and for the business.
The Compliance AML KYC Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received before due dates
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records and Appendix approval process, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in banking operations, preferably in the client account opening and pre-requirements process
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience