Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head of Engineering, NKCC/HR.712/HOE/02/06/2021
Reporting to the Chief Manager, Technical Services, Head of Engineering will be responsible for the acquisition of new plant and machinery, Engineering project implementation, repair and Maintenance of plant and machinery and the transport fleet. Implements strategy on technical issues and acquisition of new technology at New KCC.
- Develop and implement strategy, budget, policies, and procedures for the engineering department.
- Management of day-to-day activities, which includes maintenance and repair of the company’s facilities, plants equipment and transport fleet.
- Develop and implement Energy Management programs to ensure efficient operation.
- Review and guide on technical specifications for engineering projects.
- Participate in tender evaluations for engineering works and suppliers.
- Maintain safe custody, and update technical manuals for vehicles, plant, and machinery.
- Coordinate management of projects in collaboration with the user departments
- Carry out feasibility studies of new projects by analyzing resource needs and market demands and project viability.
- At least twelve (12) years working experience, of which five (5) years’ must have been in management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Production engineering, or any other related field
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Management, or any other related field.
- Professional qualification and membership to the institution of Engineers or any other recognized body.
- Leadership course lasting not less four (4) weeks cumulative.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
Method of application
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Managing Director
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
Ltd P.O. Box 30131 — 00100
Closing Date: 30th June, 2021 by 5 p.m.
NB: Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications shall not be considered.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”