Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head of Security, NKCC/HR.714/HoS/02/06/2021
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Security will be responsible for physical safeguarding of organizational assets, people, and products.
- Develop & implement security strategy, budget and update security policies and procedures.
- Carry out physical checks and inspection of the entire organization to ensure maximum security.
- Ensure effective gathering, analysis, and dissemination of security related intelligence to safeguard against lapses in security.
- Conduct proactive and conclusive investigations of security irregularities and suspected criminal activities and provide reports for decision making
- Act as a liaison officer for the organization and the police in security matters.
- Prepares weekly reports on the general security status of the organization to keep management updated on security issues.
- Plan for and ensure consistent maintenance of all security equipment such as vehicle surveillance system so that they are in good serviceable condition.
- Institute security internal controls to prevent occurrence and recurrence of security threats.
- Constitute a disaster management team and offer leadership and training to the team
- Ten (10) years’ work experience in Security department of a large organization five (5) of which must be in senior management level.
- Experience in uniformed services such as Police service, Navy or Army will be an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Criminology/Security related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology/Security related field.
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks (cumulative)
- Working knowledge of ERP system
Method of application
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Managing Director
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
Ltd P.O. Box 30131 — 00100
Closing Date: 30th June, 2021 by 5 p.m.
NB: Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications shall not be considered.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”