Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Information Systems Auditor, NKCC/HR.708/ISA/02/06/2021
Reports to Chief Manager Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, Information systems auditor will be responsible for undertaking reviews of the NKCC’s ICT infrastructure and provide assurance to management on the adequacy of the system controls.
- Conduct regular risk assessments in the NKCC’s Information System and recommend measures to mitigate them.
- Develop annual Information Systems audit plan, programs, and schedules on priority basis.
- Audit automated systems and information technology in all areas of the organization
- Establish extend of compliance of automated systems and information technology and provide support to other assurance processes.
- Review, test, and rate controls of system security from access to disaster recovery plan
- Extract data from complex computer systems to facilitate audit compliance and substantive testing procedure by use of CAATS.
- Identify suitable audit areas and approaches when the information systems strategy changes.
- Prepare audit reports and carry out audit follow-ups on completed audits.
- Eight (8) year’s relevant work experience in information systems audit with at least 4 years in a similar position in a comparable organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Commerce (finance /accounting) or any other related field
- Master’s Degree in related field is an added advantage.
- Full member of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Public Accountant /ACCA qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience auditing an ERP environment.
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks Cumulative.
Key Competencies and skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organization skills
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership skills.
- Ethical and integrity
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task.
- Sufficient understanding of diverse information systems environment and architecture, software, computer operations and systems lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in the use of CAATS/auditing software is desirable.
- Knowledge of information systems governance and security principles and practices.
Method of application
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Managing Director
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
Ltd P.O. Box 30131 — 00100
Closing Date: 30th June, 2021 by 5 p.m.
NB: Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications shall not be considered.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”