Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Digital Sales Lead
The position is responsible for facilitating the growth of the Robotic Process Automation and AI Chatbot business by playing a leading role in generating a sales pipeline, qualifying the opportunities and successfully closing orders. This role is both client facing and technical.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Digital Sales / Marketing qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of (5) years relevant experience in IT Sales
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Must have proven track record of selling IT solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Revenue Generation
- Achieve sales targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth in the assigned territory.
- Drive sales order booking
- Monitor revenue performance for the company in coordination with country director and account executives in the country and own a win-win approach.
- Sales Plan and Target Execution
- Accountable for owning sales plans in the Country ensuring sales targets and accounts are met and closed consistently.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process to maximize on conversion rate.
- Responsible for researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads before engaging in a business proposal.
- Relationship and Partnership management
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Build effective partnerships internally and externally to drive business and position Techno Brain in the market.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Reporting and Customer management
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management as assigned
- Budget consolidation and presentation
Closing Date for receiving applications: 30th June, 2021.Send Cv’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org