Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Software Tester Engineer
This role holder ensures that application solutions quality is assured before launch to the market. The incumbent shall work closely with the assigned Microsoft contact person in running test scenarios and corrective measures ensuring apps deployed have passed optimum performance scores. He or she must be a software guru undertaking various testing techniques to the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects). To succeed in this role, the incumbent must a quick thinker to translate of partner requirements, achiever, techy whizz and aggressive driver of deadlines for positive relationship across board immediately.Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Software testing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SQL Queries.
- Advanced Diploma in engineering, business IT, Management Information Systems, computer science, mathematics, statistics, electrical engineering or any other related field.
- Any combination of certifications in Testing Tools, ISTQB is preferred.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language and /or Testing Tools, Statistical tools.
- Test Management
- Responsible for setting up the test environment, create/ design Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Analyze, review and assess software requirements, specifications and models for testability.
- Measure performance of components and provide data for software metrics.
- Track overall app productivity i.e. bugs arising and resolution quality.
- Test Script Creation and Refactoring
- Automate tests (supported by test lead).
- Contribute to the creation of test plans & test reports.
- No of bugs triaged as per defined process.
- Accountable for App testing configurations software modules (Unit and integration testing) against final requirements as per Microsoft/partner requirements.
- Test Execution
- Prepare and acquire test data.
- Execute and log tests, evaluate results and document deviations from expected results.
- Conduct Peer Reviews on Test Cases and Defects.
- Perform Sanity, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Test Reporting
- Run reports on identified defects and tracking them to closure.
- Periodic (Daily) reporting of the Daily status of all assigned tasks to the supervisor.
- Planned attendance for optimum service support as scheduled.
Closing Date for receiving applications: 30th June, 2021.Send Cv’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org or