Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Reporting to the Head of Outpatient, the holder of the position will glorify God through diagnosing and providing treatment for oral problems along with giving advice and administering dental healthcare to help prevent future problems.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine/ Dentistry
- Must have a minimum of 3 years work related experience
- Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Possess a valid private practicing License
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must have strategic leadership skills with ability to build strategic relationships with results oriented
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 1st July 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.