Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Division. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking
Reporting To: Head of Sales
Overall Job Purpose
The Relationship Manager – Institutional Banking will be responsible for generating Government and Quasi Government deposit. Duties will include sales presentations, activations and product demonstrations
- Business planning and growth within government and quasi government institutions.
- Undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities.
- Understand customers’ businesses and anticipate their requirements.
- Match customers’ needs with HFC product capabilities through presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Offer need based solutions to meet the specific investment needs of our customers and prospects.
- Conduct joint calls with schemes and IB RMs to ensure proper management of the value chain.
- Ensure smooth deal implementation and while maintaining high levels of service quality.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other HFC business lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
- Ensure the best in class in terms of quality of customer experience, sales, turnaround time and productivity standards.
- Continuously provide feedback on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could improve uptake.
- Adhere to set guideline and processes to avoid mis-selling, misrepresentation, fraud and ensure adherence to customer data confidentiality principles
- Adhere to all KYC guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements, reflect best practices
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer
- Tracking and monitoring of TAT and errors to ensure the minimum threshold is met
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales preferable within the Banking Industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of banking operations
Key Competencies and Skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical standards
- Attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organization, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Basic analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; must have eye for details, strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
25th June 2021