Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops implements and co-ordinates various
Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the following key position.
Programme Manager – Commission for Education and Religious Education
2. Overall Purpose of the Job: Coordination of specific Commission for Education and Religious Education Programmes and activities on behalf of the National Executive Secretary which may change from time to time.
3. Key Responsibilities
- Initiating development of concept notes and proposal drafts that are shared, discussed and concluded by the Commission team under the leadership of the National Executive Secretary
- Coordination of/and participation with consultants in development of Programmes training and learning materials.
- Coordination of programs implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Drawing Annual Work/Activity Plans and Log frames for the specific programmes he/she is in charge of.
- Planning for and coordinating in liaison with specific program leads, scheduled capacity enhancement in-service, refresher training and implementation workshops for Diocesan and school implementers
- Generating workshop reports after every training session and sharing it with the participants and the Commission for Education and Religious Education team via emails
- Undertaking programmes implementation site monitoring and support visits as scheduled
- Preparation and submission of projects’ site visit reports to the National Executive Secretary
- Studying and analyzing received reports from target implementing schools and generating a report from them for sharing with Commission team members and the National Executive Secretary
- A Master’s degree in Education from a recognized university.
- A post-graduate qualification in project management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Education program management and administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
5. Performance Indicators
Extent of carrying out duties and responsibility in #3 above.
6. Personal Traits
Must have a very clear idea of the Catholic Social Teachings.
7. How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to:-
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – Catholic Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
Applications must reach us on or before 25th June 2021.