Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The continent’s most successful and fastest-growing payments company is looking to add a talented and experienced Card Product Development Manager to their team.
Since identifying a gap in the African online payments landscape, they have rapidly led the online payments industry into centre stage – turning online transactions into a preferred choice of conducting business across all industries. Growing from being predominantly an East African payments service provider they are now the biggest pan African PSP with a footprint in over 18 African countries! (Including SA)
By constantly implementing advanced and innovative payment technologies and by providing the highest security levels they have truly enabled their customers to have the freedom to pay and get paid anywhere, anytime!!
The main purpose of this role is to develop, manage and maintain all system and technical functions of the business’s Card to ensure the product is aligned with business requirements and results in seamless customer and user interfaces.
- Develop, implement and maintain card issuing programs for the business’s Card
- Develop and maintain up-to-date presentations and process flows for the business’s Card programs
- Lead in scoping of high-level product initiatives by pulling together existing product requirements and contextualizing or exploring new opportunities
- Integration, testing and maintenance of all the business’s Card related systems including partners and vendors
- Coordinates and oversees the business’s Card related system activities
- Reviews and resolves card related system issues, concerns, requests, problems, and complaints received from members
- Manages vendor relationships for card issuing and processing
- Administers online prepaid card processing system changes, implementations and problem resolution
- Provides monthly statistical reports related to card system management performance
- Working closely with our internal tech team, sales team and marketing team to create and implement a product delivery plan that focuses on product acceptance and usage. (Based on the defined card product life cycle)
- Document user guides /administration documents
- Development of Issuing Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties that may from time to time be required by the organization
Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Diploma in Programming
- 3+ years of experience in card product development for users in emerging markets (issuing product – advantage)
- 3+ years previous working experience as a Card Product Owner
- Proven experience:
- Card issuing and/or processing platform
- Card acquiring platform
- Prepaid card platform
- Prepaid card programs
- Experience in the use of common business and systems analysis methodologies and modelling tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of Card Schemes Issuing Regulations
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide both technical feedback and clarify user needs
- Team management with a track record of motivating and developing your direct reports toward outstanding results.
- Positive attitude, responsible approach, and a self-starter that’s not afraid to dive in
- Bonus: experience coding web & app systems