Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Continent’s fastest expanding, private equity-backed FinTech is looking to add a talented and experienced Customer Experience Manager to their team.
Since identifying a gap in the African online payments landscape back in 2006 they have rapidly led the online payments industry into centre stage – turning online transactions into a preferred choice of conducting business across all industries.
Growing from being predominantly an East African payments service provider they are now the biggest pan African PSP with a footprint in over 16 African countries!
By constantly implementing advanced and innovative payment technologies and by providing the highest security levels they have truly enabled their customers to have the freedom to pay and get paid anywhere, anytime!!
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the purpose of this role is to manage, oversee, and lead the customer care functions and activities across Africa. This position is responsible for developing customer care processes and procedures, including service level adherence, customer retention, average handle time, monitoring and goal setting, team management and more. The customer care manager needs to be a change driver, by implementing standards, processes and procedure, SLA’s and ensuring 100% adoption from the team.
- Develops policies, procedures, business processes and structures that drive a culture of consistency, dependability, and reliability in customer care department
- Service excellence: know the merchant and ensure they provide an excellent experience, at all times, be the voice of the merchant by maintaining strong direct connection to what is happening every day with our merchants and their questions/issues
- Build and manage a strong long-term relationship with VIP merchants with the objective of retaining and growing spend
- Provide leadership in resolution of complex and high-priority service issues, as escalated from the team, to effectively ensure prompt and accurate resolution and merchant satisfaction
- Be primarily responsible for auditing and other quality assurance methods to ensure that the team meets or exceeds all accuracy, SLA, and quality metrics and standards
- Provide leadership and coaching for direct reports by modeling appropriate leadership techniques. Provide employee feedback through effective and measurable Key performance indicators. Ensure the development of employee skills and leadership. Conduct regular one-on-one meetings
- Develop and manage in coordination with the Talent Division customized training, user guides and manuals on system usage for merchants
- Develop procedures for coordination of customer service with other departments such as sales, systems, marketing, finance, etc
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness
- Identify and develop strategies to increase the quality and efficiency of support to customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Mandatory Requirements / Qualifications;
- 5+ years’ experience leading a customer service team in a diverse environment across multiple countries and cultures
- Strong working knowledge of customer service processes, policies, techniques, and applicable regulations
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal and external partners at all levels
- Strong communication skills, including ability to explain complex issues in an understandable manner
- Significant experience leading teams to consistently deliver valuable results
- Fluency in both French and English a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be a confident and effective communicator at all levels