Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The continent’s fastest expanding, private equity-backed FinTech is looking to add a talented and experienced Sales Operations Manager to their team.
Since identifying a gap in the African online payments landscape, they have rapidly led the online payments industry into centre stage – turning online transactions into a preferred choice of conducting business across all industries. Growing from being predominantly an East African payments service provider they are now the biggest pan African PSP with a footprint in over 18 African countries! (Including SA)
By constantly implementing advanced and innovative payment technologies and by providing the highest security levels they have truly enabled their customers to have the freedom to pay and get paid anywhere, anytime!!
The Sales Operations Manager will be reporting into the Group Head of Sales and will be responsible for all things related to Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Sales Analytics, Sales Technology, Sales Strategy and Executive Support for the Group Head of Sales – duty/regional trip scheduling, executive meeting planning & briefs, overseeing administrative support for HOS.
People are their most important asset, and they invest a great deal of time and resources in training and developing each and every person within the business to help them achieve great results. The ideal candidate will come with in-depth experience, working across multiple countries, a great grasp of the ever-changing FinTech space and a superb can-do attitude.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage all sales tools and technologies, including CRM, sales automation, data quality and enhancement, process and activity discipline
- Customize and design CRM database to match sales processes, as well as shorten timeline for account creation and merchant onboarding
- Create and implement CRM data hygiene and data maintenance program
- Drive adoption and usage of sales automation solutions and processes
- Identify, implement and train the team on other sales-enabling technologies
- Define, track, and report sales metrics and KPIs for the entire sales team, ensuring consistency and comparability across markets and regions
- Manage all rates adjustment programs and ensure CRM is maintained as the main source of rates data and tracking
- Design and adjust sales incentive programs on an annual basis, report incentive payments to HR on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide strong operational support to regional markets and sales leaders on winning strategies
- Design and develop training programs for:
- New Sales team member onboarding
- Management training for new Sales team leaders
- Implementation of strategic projects or new products
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
- Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Implement merchant lifecycle management strategies to track relationships from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention while developing strategies to maximize merchant LTV (lifetime value)
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Design, implement and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes to ensure appropriate resourcing based on key business metrics
- Enforce and champion Data Privacy compliance and training within the Sales organisation
- Design and create CRM campaigns program to optimize responses from legacy leads
- Segment legacy leads and communicate new features and announcements to strong lead prospects
- Own lead distribution and management
- Implement conversion tracking in order to benchmark and measure productivity by sector, market and team member
- Manage a team of 3 including a Sales Operations Specialist and Sales Operations Coordinator, Sales Operations Administrator, as well as any other sales operations team member as needed
- Mentor Sales Operations team members, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills
- Plan & supervise administrative support for HOS to ensure smooth functioning of calendar, meeting & trip/travel planning
- Education: University Graduate
- 4 + years of management
- Experience: banking or fintech background preferred with some B2B sales experience
- Preferred industry related experience: Card scheme, Travel industry (bookings/res system awareness an advantage), previous experience in the Payments / Fintech space would be an advantage
- A people person is required, technically competent, highly organized, but with commitment to fostering strong working relationships with other teams and team members; some regional or international exposure would be an advantage (outside Kenya)
- A work permit could be considered but only for an exceptional candidate who indicates long-term commitment