Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa
“Caring for You.”
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an Agency of The Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our new Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department and Pediatric Surgical Services. We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Bamburi, Nyali, Kilifi, Ukunda, Voi, Changamwe, Kuze and Mombasa CBD center.
In response to our rapid growth to meet the growing demand for high quality integrated health care services with special attention to access, affordability, clinical and service excellence and patient safety, the Hospital is seeking to fill these exciting opportunities in our soon to Open Hola and Mwatate Medical Centres.
1) Senior Resident Medical Officers (2 Positions) – Hola and Mwatate
The successful candidates will also be responsible for the effective management and care of patients with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery of quality patient care.
Required qualifications, attributes, and experience.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB or MBBS)
• Registered and licensed with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
• At least three (3) year post-internship outpatient experience
• BLS and ACLS Certification is a MUST
• Ability to work with diverse groups and commitment to advancing workplace diversity.
• Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
• Openness, accessibility, and visibility; approachable.
• Motivational and inspirational with a commitment to excellence.
• Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views.
• Demonstrated and inherent Integrity and honesty.
• Willingness to be flexible in work habits and assigned tasks.
• Always demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Should be Customer Centered.
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line:
Deadline of submitting application is on 2nd July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer.