Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role
Azenia is seeking an experienced HR Operations Leader. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and talented HR leader to innovate alongside a stellar growing people team and equally passionate and driven leadership. You’ll be tasked with ensuring our core people processes and policies keep pace with our rapid scale and cultivate an environment where each Azenian thrives. Prepare yourself for a growth experience that accelerates your journey as an HR professional – playing a key role on our operations team and moving us to a progressive shared service model! To be successful in this role, you will take a true partnership approach to your work, thoughtfully balancing the needs of the people team partnering and other business units to support the conception, execution & implementation of people strategies across the organization.
Partnering with the people team and other business units to support with the conception, execution & implementation of people strategies, performance Management and growth.
- Ensuring HR operational excellence with accurate, timely, and robust information, processes, and project management
- Managing effectively the Technical recruiting, HR Ops and Talent Management teams to ensure processes meet business needs
- Owning local HR Compliance Program and being responsible for managing, inventorying, assessing, controlling, and developing compliant policies and procedures to reduce risk
- Managing local vendor relationships and SLAs to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience
- Monitoring new laws or regulations related to HR compliance and driving continuous process and program improvement
- Creating, measuring and monitoring of HR programs and experience
- Partnering with the rest of the People team in addition to external specialists to execute strategic and operational initiatives and priorities within the organization.
Coach, Inspire, Influence
- Build and lead a team of operational generalists and specialists that are knowledgeable, driven, and deliver impeccable customer service Provide timely and actionable feedback to your team, bring a growth mindset to developing and coaching them
- Influence strategy and decisions outside of Kenya Connecting with Azenian
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders, other internal teams, and most importantly within People Team to become a trusted advisor.
- Enhance information sharing, modelling transparency and openness in how you engage
A bit about you…
- Lead heart first, care deeply about both people and outcomes
- Focused on ethical leadership and doing the right thing even when it’s hard
- Master of your craft and passionate about modern, transformational “HR”, interest in innovation and creative HR solutions
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with key stakeholders that enable you to execute effectively
- Strong interest in leveraging data to inform decisions
- Demonstrated ability in developing and executing across the employee lifecycle for a rapidly scaling population
- Experience in a challenging, changing, complex business environment with a special focus on multiculturalism.
- Knowledge of in-country employment regulations, e.g. Country labor/employee relations statutes and capacity to apply them to Azenia.
- Experience with other East African countries is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.