Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company’s solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Key Purpose and Accountabilities:
- Successfully drive a highly complex hospital sale from introduction of new screening and diagnostic concepts through closure and implementation, working with physicians, clinicians, laboratory, infection control, Quality Assurance and executive staff members to identify needs, gain consensus, and close new assay and instrumentation business as rapidly as possible.
- Responsible for managing and growing Cepheid business and for coordinating and developing account-based sales plans and strategies to increase market penetration within the territory, based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Expand the business by gaining market share in the existing accounts by establishing positive relationships with end-users and customer management and successfully promoting Cepheid products.
- Develops positive partnerships with Sales personnel to aid in anticipating potential customer issues and uncover additional selling opportunities in accounts.
- Promote new products / initiatives at existing and new customers, in partnership with the tactical marketing function.
- Work closely with the Field Technical Specialists to coordinate activities and maximize results.
- Develops and delivers presentations and proposals as well as achieves the set sales goals.
- Participate in various conferences, workshops and symposia to promote Cepheid products and technologies. Planning and conducting workshops across the region to generate sales leads and build sales funnel.
- To regularly maintain and detail all activities in the salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management database (CRM) effectively, including accurate funnel management.
- Prepare and present sales projections and forecasts of sales within the defined area, including budget planning for the following fiscal year. Build accurate reports of existing business and maintain an accurate forecast of short-term business opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in hospital or clinical laboratory markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint; experience with SAP is an asset.
- Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills required; proven ability to conduct a technical presentation and be able to articulate clearly, concisely and accurately to various customer partners.
- Expertise in partnering with customers, building sustainable relationships and bringing to bear customer insights and decision criteria to drive solutions and strategies across the organization which address previously unmet and evolving needs.
- Fast learner with strong sales skills with ability to be creative, persuasive and understand business offerings quickly.
- Result oriented, open-minded, pro-active, and analytical personality with distinct planning and organizational skills.
- Outstanding sales and scientific skills used in the delivery of healthcare solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining diligent to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Proven track record in achieving results, goals and job metrics.
- Position is field based, requires regional and international travel in line with business needs.
- Other languages (Swahili, Amharic, French, Arabic) are a plus.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.