Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Amatsi Water Services Company is established to provide water services in Vihiga County.
To strengthen our team, the Company is looking for self-driven. result oriented, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the following vacant position.
Technical Manager 1 POSITION
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities
- Directing, coordinating, controlling and managing technical operations and maintenance of infrastructure to ensure that water services are provided to the required standards
- Developing customer focus and maintaining good working relations with customers
- Managing all construction works either by using external consultants or in-house resource
- Ensuing proper management of Company’s assets to maximize the return on investment
- Developing technical policies and plans for achievement of overall Company objective
- Staff development. training and motivation
- Perform any other lawful duty as may be assigned from time to time by the managing director
Applicants should have the following qualifications
• Have a Bachelors degree in Water Engineering, Civil Engineering or its equivalent from recognized institution
• Must have served in a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like organizations fora period of eight (8) years, 3 years in senior management
• Project management skills and hands-on experience managing consultants and contractors
• Must be a registered member of the Engineers Board of Kenya
• Have a wide experience in water sector
• Demonstrate outstanding leadership capabilities
• Have a high degree of integrity and dependability
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must fulfill requirements of chapter six (6) of the Kenyan Constitution
If you posses the attributes for the stated position. please submit your application including your detailed CV indicating names, contacts of 3 referees, current and Expected remuneration,day contacts to the address below so as to reach the undersigned not later than 5th July 2021.
The Managing Director,
Amatsi Water Services Co. Ltd
P.o Box 740 – 50300.