Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Location: Kenya
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
About the Product Compliance Manager Role
Flutterwave is looking for a Product Compliance Manager. This role requires a proactive, solution-oriented, articulate, strategic thinker, who is able to provide general AML/compliance advisory to Product Teams, Expansion, Growth, Engineering, Customer Experience, etc on behalf of the broader Compliance function.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders (e.g. Product Managers, Compliance, Risk, Legal, etc) to evaluate the potential compliance risks of any new or existing product, feature, or vertical;
- Providing general AML/compliance advisory to Product Teams, Expansion, Growth, Engineering, Customer Experience, on behalf of the broader Compliance function.
- Gathering and tracking implementation of product-specific Compliance requirements to support launch milestones (e.g. alpha, beta, general availability). Where significant changes in timeline or obstacles are known, CBPs are expected to communicate and/or resolve these in a timely manner;
- Support expansion for new payments product launches by scoping, defining, and communicating product and compliance requirements
- Participate in the review and negotiation of partner contracts to ensure consistency with existing processes and systems or highlight changes needed to integrate for future growth plans
- Determine compliance requirements for domestic and international markets
- Advise Payments Product team on Compliance operational process and regulatory requirements across various markets
- Design go-to-market strategies that comply with applicable regulatory obligations for all Payments products, initiatives, and strategies.
- Build a tactical road-map and set goals that align with the strategic product roadmap
- Design and draft all relevant program documentation, content, and processes
- Participate in annual risk assessments and audits
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
Desired skills and expertise:
5+ years experience in applicable payments, card networks, and money transmission rules and regulations
Project management experience
Knowledge of Global AML Compliance and Banking regulations
Knowledge of Customer underwriting, Risk assessment, and Risk Management
Experience drafting policies and procedures
Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills coupled with the ability to drive consensus.
SQL, Data science knowledge is an added advantage.
A track record of following through on commitments
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel,
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Contribute to other needs within the Internal Products team as may be required from time to time