Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Momentum Credit
Momentum Credit believes in the aspiration of the African continent and exist as a credible lending alternative for this market. They focus on providing structured solutions that make credit easily and readily accessible to those that can afford such financing, whom in most cases, would be undeservedly labelled as risky/unbankable. Which is why Momentum Credit believes in “Expanding Your Possibilities”.
Applying for the Client Experience Executive position is a great opportunity to take ownership and grow with Kenya’s leading non-bank lender. Reporting to the Brand & Strategy Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the Client Experience (CX) strategy delivering compelling experiences to Momentum’s clients & prospects and position the Company as a super brand by 2024.
- Manage the accurate collection and tracking of key Client Experience KPIs (customer effort score, net promoter score, customer satisfaction) and defining actions to consistently improve performance against these KPIs.
- Evaluate the CX performance of all members of staff across all departments in the Company.
- Support the implementation of the brand’s CX strategy.
- Define & implement internal CX training interventions.
- Pulling insights from client data analytics to make process & product changes that address & anticipate client problems.
- Take lead in defining actions that showcase our brand in the customer journey making each touch point engaging, efficient, and effective
- Develop quality analytics and offer remedial plans to improve outbound communications & calls quality & effectiveness
- Managing the customer support team
Momentum is a young entrepreneurial company that is about to enter an exciting growth phase, that will see the launch of new products, sub-brands that have the potential of significant disruption and transformation in alternative bank lending. This presents a unique opportunity for accelerated career growth for a young and dynamic individual looking for a real challenge.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a graduate with 3+ years of experience in a CX role with 1+ years in a leadership role
- You have over 2+ years working in a call center and/or managing a customer service team
- You understand the significance of brand touch points in shaping the client experience
- You are passionate about customer experience
- You have basic data management & analytics skills
- You have the capacity to deliver results through others
- You are capable of effectively engaging with people at all levels