Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tech Lead Infrastructure and Shared Services Operations – (21000344)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below,
Reporting to the HOD – IT Infrastructure and Shared Applications, the role holder will oversee all operations and support for the systems within IT Infrastructure and Shared Applications. This will be the single point of contact for al IT Infrastructure and Systems that server Corporate Centre’s and other Centers of Excellence and will include the L2 and L3 support. This will include systems in the following domains, ERP, SCM, ERP, FCM and Databases, as well as key Infrastructure across all our Data Centres – Servers, Storage, Backup and Cloud Services. Ensure incident avoidance and resolution within SLA and guarantee system uptime and availability
Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial management – OPEX budget planning, vendor management, support contract compilation & monitoring.
- Project Commissioning – Have an E2E accountability as a gate keeper ensuring all new systems coming to the production environment meet production standards and have elements of BCP, Security, redundancy, and monitoring.
- Leadership & HR management -lead the adoption of AGILE delivery practices, ensure an engaged and motivated team. Build the skill set according to the fit for future program.Team performance management, Regular team and one-on-one engagements.
- Governance and compliance -Ensure that technical solutions are compliant to all documented Safaricom policies and meet all security standards
- Operational Excellence- Own and execute Operational Excellence Program to improve Customer Experience, Improve Availability, Zero Touch Operations, AIOps, and BCP.
- BSc /B-Tech in computer Science/Electrical and communication/ Telecoms, Engineering or a similar field
- At least 10 years’ experience, 6 years of which should be in a management position within IT.
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Good at Crisis management
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Proven Track record in delivering results
How to Apply
- If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.