Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: General Manager- Finance and Accounts
Remuneration The basic pay attached to the position ranges from Kshs. 143,312.00 to Kshs. 445,000.00. Total for other allowances is Kshs. 240,000.00
The job holder is responsible for ensuring that all the financial resources of the Authority are acquired, disbursed, prudently invested, fully accounted for and reported efficiently.
The detailed Job Descriptions are available by clicking here
• Masters degree in any of the following fields:- Finance, Accounting, HR Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
• Must be conversant with Public sector accounting and demonstrate knowledge on Human Resource Management and Administration.
• HR Administration and computer proficiency course from a recognized institution;
• Attended Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Membership of ICPAK or a relevant professional body;
• Computer proficiency course from a recognized institution and
• Meets the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Previous relevant work experience required.
Served in the grade of Manager, Finance and Accounts for a minimum period of three (3) years; or served for at least twelve (12) years in the public service or in a large and reputable organization three (3) years of which must have been at senior management level;
Applicants interested in these positions are required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, those applying for the positions advertised must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form (the form can be downloaded from here) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job application Form and send firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
Export Processing Zones Authority, Administration Building, Viwanda Road, Off Nairobi-Namanga Road, Athi river,
P.O BOX 50563-00200, Nairobi,
attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial and National ID.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 12th July 2021 at midnight East Africa Time.