Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref: EPZA/03/2021
Job Title: General Manager, Investments and Corporate Communications
Grade: EPZA 2
Remuneration The basic pay attached to the position ranges from Kshs.143,312.00 to Kshs. 445,000.00. Totals for other allowances is Kshs. 240,000.00
The job holder is responsible for carrying out
– The Planning, executing and monitoring the Investment Promotion/Marketing and Corporate Communications functions;
– Generate A in A receipts for the Authority through application fees, license fees and rentals;
– Enhance the Investor and Scrotal portfolio of projects in the program;
– Develop support linking sectors that benefit investors in the program can benefit from (an ecosystem that supports investors);
– Translate corporate goals and objectives into strategies, activities targets in line with Authority’s Strategic Plan;
– Maintain business relations with investors, government agencies and other stakeholders through MOUs and other agreements;
– Generate ideas, problem solving, and advising on issues related to the EPZ program, as well as serving as a resource of information about the program to prospects
The detailed Job Descriptions are available by clicking here
a) Masters Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Commerce, International Relations, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communications or any related field from a recognized Institution;
b) Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Commerce, International Relations, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communications or any related field from a recognized Institution;
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
a) Graduate Marketing Diploma (MSK or CIM), professional examining body;
b) Leadership Course lasting not less than 4 week from a recognized Institution;
c) Member of professional societies/bodies: – MSK, PRSK;
d) Certificate in computer proficiency and
e) Meets the provisions of chapter six of the Constitution.
Previous relevant work experience required.
Have twelve (12) years’ experience \with three (3) years’ experience as Manager, Investment Promotion or comparable position in the Public Service or reputable organization
Applicants interested in these positions are required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, those applying for the positions advertised must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form (the form can be downloaded from here) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job application Form and send firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
Export Processing Zones Authority, Administration Building, Viwanda Road, Off Nairobi-Namanga Road, Athi river,
P.O BOX 50563-00200, Nairobi,
attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonial and National ID.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 12th July 2021 at midnight East Africa Time.