Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Board of Governors, Mathenge Technical Training Institute, a public Institution, intends to recruit qualified, self-motivated and experienced professionals for the following vacant positions.
Plumbing Workshop Technician III (JG-MTTI 4) (1 Post)
- Organize for practical lessons in the plumbing workshop
- Manage inventory in the workshop
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the workshop
- Ensure safety standards are adhered to in the workshop
- Holder of Craft Certificate in Plumbing from a reputable institution. A Diploma in Water Technology, in addition to Craft Certificate in Plumbing, will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Computer application
- Strong human relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, prepare and present reports
Method of application
If you meet the above qualifications send your application letter, detailed CV, copies of National Identity Card, Professional and Academic Certificates, testimonials and telephone number to:
Board of Governors (BOG)
Mathenge Technical Training Institute
P. O. Box 665-10106
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications should reach us not later than 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 7 th July, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.