Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Human Resource Officer will participate in recruitment and placement, assist in monitoring performance management, implementation of HR policies and procedures, awareness and learning sessions to disseminate APHF
policies, preparing leave and Personal Activity reports on a monthly basis and submitting them to the Operations Lead
for action. He/she will strengthen the grievance handling mechanisms by building capacity of staff to understand the
procedures they should follow.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building a great organization and comfortable with a fluid role in a dynamic
As a new organization, staff are empowered to start new programs, institute best practices, and develop traditions that will define their experiences and those of their colleagues in the years to come. Innovation and entrepreneurship are valued and will be essential to the Foundation’s success. In addition to providing training, management-level advise, and mentoring, staff are supported to learn by positioning them as core members of program teams to drive public health impact.
Essential qualifications and experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a relevant field of study, IHRM certification
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a generalist in Human Resource management
• Thorough knowledge of the Kenyan labour law
• Excellent interpersonal and report writing skills.
• Strong planning and project management skills related to setting and monitoring goals, developing plans and
timelines, and measuring success
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrated fluency in English speaking and writing skills, proficiency in other AU official languages is a plus
This will be a full-time position based in Nairobi.
As part of our dedication to equal employment opportunity and the diversity of our staff, APHF does not discriminate
based on race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or any other basis. We especially encourage applications from women.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by 28th June 2021. Your application should include a
resume and cover letter. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for interviewing rounds to test their skills
and to discuss their interests and experience. Candidates may be asked to come for interviews in-person at the APHF
office, particularly in later stages of the interviewing rounds.