Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Operations Lead will support the development and implementation of APHF operations, building the finance,
budgeting, HR, IT, office management and legal teams. As the Foundation grows, the Operations Lead will help
maintain a strong culture of honesty, a drive for constant improvement, diversity and inclusion, active listening to
partners, and attentive and dedicated management at all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building a great organization and comfortable with a fluid role in a dynamic
As a new organization, staff are empowered to start new programs, institute best practices, and develop traditions
that will define their experiences and those of their colleagues in the years to come. Innovation and entrepreneurship
are valued and will be essential to the Foundation’s success. In addition to providing training, management-level
advice, and mentoring, staff are supported to learn by positioning them as core members of program teams to drive
public health impact.
Essential qualifications and experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a relevant field of study
• Minimum 5 years of experience in management, specifically the administration of office IT systems, vendors,
people, and contracts.
• Strong planning and project management skills related to setting and monitoring goals, developing plans and
timelines, and measuring success.
• Professionalism and demonstrated experience working with senior officials in the public or private sector.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and coach/manage junior team members
• Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, employee management, and negotiations
• Demonstrated fluency in English speaking and writing skills, proficiency in other AU official languages is a plus
This will be a full-time position based in Nairobi. We will consider sponsoring applications for work authorization for
As part of our dedication to equal employment opportunity and the diversity of our staff, APHF does not discriminate
based on race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or any
other basis. We especially encourage applications from women.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by Monday 28th June 2021. Your application should include
a resume and cover letter. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for interviewing rounds to test their skills
and to discuss their interests and experience. Candidates may be asked to come for interviews in-person at the APHF
office, particularly in later stages of the interviewing rounds.