Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Project Officer- Grant Programs will be involved in assisting with program development, administration of grants, overseeing budgets, assisting in proposal making. the role will be support the implementation of programs i.e. following through with Implementing Partners (in collaboration with Africa CDC), some level of verification of
deliverables by IPs, and defining any risk.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building a great organization and comfortable with a fluid role in a dynamic
As a new organization, staff are empowered to start new programs, institute best practices, and develop traditions
that will define their experiences and those of their colleagues in the years to come. Innovation and entrepreneurship
are valued and will be essential to the Foundation’s success. In addition to providing training, management-level
advise, and mentoring, staff are supported to learn by positioning them as core members of program teams to drive
public health impact
Essential qualifications and experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a relevant field of study
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in participating and assisting in developing, monitoring, and managing
grants and grantees.
• Qualifications in Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) with demonstrated program management skills and
training. Having overseen sizeable portfolios of programs.
• Strong planning and project management skills related to setting and monitoring goals, developing plans and
timelines, and measuring success.
• Methodical and strategic thinker, with strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and coach/manage junior team members.
• Professionalism and demonstrated experience working with senior officials in public and/or private sector.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated fluency in English speaking and writing skills, proficiency in other AU official languages is a plus
This will be a full-time position based in Nairobi, Kenya.
As part of our dedication to equal employment opportunity and the diversity of our staff, APHF does not discriminate
based on race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or any
other basis. We especially encourage applications from women.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by Monday 28th June 2021. Your application should include
a resume and cover letter. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for interviewing rounds to test their skills and to discuss their interests and experience. Candidates may be asked to come for interviews in-person at the APHF
office, particularly in later stages of the interviewing rounds