Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Resource Mobilization Lead will lead the overall coordination, planning, development, and management of
fundraising initiatives to mobilize resources. The Resource Mobilization Lead will also work towards identifying
prospects for donor programs, collaborating with staff to track the progress of fundraising activities, conducting
prospect research, and supporting grant proposal writing. The Resource Mobilization Lead will assist the Head of
External Relations and CEO with ongoing engagement of funders and diversify the Foundation’s network of
stakeholder by supporting external communication plans. The ideal candidate is passionate about building a great
organization and comfortable with a fluid role in a dynamic environment. Initially, the Resource Mobilization Lead will
report to the CEO until the Head of External Relations comes onboard.
As a new organization, staff are empowered to start new programs, institute best practices, and develop traditions
that will define their experiences and those of their colleagues in the years to come. Innovation and entrepreneurship
are valued and will be essential to the Foundation’s success. In addition to providing training, management-level advice, and mentoring, staff are supported to learn by positioning them as core members of program teams to drive
public health impact.
Essential qualifications and experience
• A Bachelors Degree or higher required
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the management of sales or fundraising in complex institutions
• Experience in successfully managing a pipeline of funding opportunities from prospect research to grant agreement, either in the private or not-for-profit sectors
• Strong sense of ethics in fundraising and handling complex gifts
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience of working with senior officials in public and/or private sector
• Excellent written and personal communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues in a straightforward and non-technical manner.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines, and working with flexibility in a collaborative, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and coach/manage junior team members
Demonstrated fluency in English speaking and writing skills, proficiency in other AU official languages is a plus.
This will be a full-time position based in Nairobi, Kenya. We will consider sponsoring applications for work authorization for exceptional candidates.
As part of our dedication to equal employment opportunity and the diversity of our staff, APHF does not discriminate
based on race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or any other basis. We especially encourage applications from women.
Please submit your application at email@example.com by Monday 28th June 2021. Your application should include a resume and cover letter. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for interviewing rounds to test their skills
and to discuss their interests and experience.