Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Quality and Hygiene Manager will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of hygiene and food safety in all areas of operations within the store. The role holder is also responsible for contributing to a best-in-class shopping experience.
Roles and responsibilities
Quality and Hygiene
- Analyse the quality and food safety standards and implement continuous improvements
- Oversee the implementation of the internal quality and hygiene procedures
- Ensure the accurate documentation of hygiene procedures to ensure quality
- Stay informed about all food safety developments and changes in regulations
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual audits and ensure corrective activities are put into place
- Promote the hygiene and food safety awareness/climate in the stores to ensure highest quality
- Create synergies between the Quality and Hygiene team and operational functions to ensure operational efficiency
- Manage the storage of fresh food are according to the set standards and procedures
- Ensure food storage equipment is at the correct temperature and complies with the required health and safety standards
- Oversee the segregation, storage and timely removal of all waste
- Provide continuous training for all food and waste handling staff
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist in implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
Minimum qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or equivalent
- 5+ years in related food quality control, 3+ years within the retail working with food is preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Process associated with the development and monitoring of products
Method of application
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2021. Indicating Quality and Hygiene Manager on the Mail subject.