Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are in search of a CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE to work with our customers and partners. This is an ideal position for someone desiring to work in the innovative,
fast-paced, and growing field of Sales and Marketing. In this role, you will work to
respond and communicate with Hava’s clientele base not limited to riders and drivers
but also any other inquiries made to Hava.
● Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
● Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
● Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
● A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results – with a proven record to
exceed targets and KPIs
● Proven track record in the sales environment
● Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
● Ability to create and deliver client presentations
● Expert in time management and personal organization
● Smart and presentable
● Bachelor’s degree preferred OR Diploma in Sales and Marketing or business-
● related degree.
● Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
● Generate and qualify leads via phone, email and in person where applicable.
● Schedule sales appointments and activities
● Promote our services to new and existing customers
● Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities..
● Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
● Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
● Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
● Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
● Build and maintain professional networks.
● Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
● Develop strategies for more effective sales closing.
● Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value.
● Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
● Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with Tier 1 clients
● Attend weekly Plan and Review sessions with your line manager which includes
an assessment of all new and existing opportunities, and key measures.
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new
products and competition status.
In your application, please attach a cover letter alongside your curriculum vitae explaining why you are best suited for this position. In addition, kindly address and answer the following questions.
● What do you consider the most important sales skills?
● Tell us about the most difficult sale you’ve ever had to make
● How will you make our business more effective?
● How would you increase awareness of our brand?
● Where did you hear about this job posting?
Method of application
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Corporate Sales Executive.