Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Senior Warehouse Supervisor, the ideal candidate will be required to organize and control the aircraft spares in the warehouse to ensure spares are securely warehoused, handled and issued in accordance with airworthiness and Kenya Airways quality standards to support schedule requirements of the company and other operators.
- Ensure aircraft spares and tools are warehoused and handled in accordance with airworthiness and company quality standards and are issued to support schedule requirements of Kenya Airways and other operators.
- Ensure bin spares and tools as per engineering procedures to meet KCAA and Company requirements.
- Issue spares and tools to support Kenya Airways schedule requirements and those of contracted pooling airlines.
- Report all last Issues, Nil Stocks, and Critical Stocks and be accountable for all Stock discrepancies.
- Process company and third-party stores activities through computerized inventory system to ensure visibility both for traceability and costing purposes.
- Organize perpetual surveillance for fire and other hazards to protect company assets.
- Regulate access into stockroom in accordance with Maintenance Organization Exposition procedures to ensure integrity and security of warehoused spares.
- Ensure all materials data necessary for warehousing is accurate and well maintained in OASES or any future system.
- Responsible for materials kitting and preloading processes that prepare materials for specific maintenance actions.
- Operate materials handling equipment to enhance storage and flow of spares.
- Confirm and receive goods as per approved regulations and airworthiness documentation per KCAA and other civil aviation authorities.
- Compile and transmit the aircraft tyres/gases operational reports for management review.
- Prepare and implement Housekeeping Schedule to ensure a clean, safe and organized working environment.
- Monitor and record daily temperature performance data in tyres and dope stores for management review actions.
- Ensure adherence of Occupational Health and Safety regulations and practices by all staff in your location of work.
- Participate in continuous process improvement through initiatives like WCO, Lean or TPM and incorporate the Business Enhancement Office initiatives on process improvement in your area’s quarterly schedule.
- Ensure delivery of products are accurate and thus quality & quantity in the system match physical documents as per delivery.
- Pull products against sales orders and issue products in current system based on request specifications.
- Maintain inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Ensure proper control of stock in & out of the inventory.
- Generate reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received daily.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Ensuring movement of all products is correctly and properly documented.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain management or diploma from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aviation, 2 of which must be in a similar role within a Warehouse.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Forklift certification and/or ability to successfully complete forklift training and operate machinery safely according to company protocol.
- Training in the shipment and handling of Dangerous Goods.
- General knowledge of logistics, warehousing procedures and statutory regulations.
- Knowledge of KCAA/EASA and Company requirements is preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and ability work well under pressure.
- Customer Focus.
- Teamwork/team player.
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve.
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude).
- Good organizational skills
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.