Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who we are
We’re Population Services International (PSI). For 50 years we’ve been striving to make it easier for people around the world to lead healthy lives and plan the families they desire by making quality health products, services and information more affordable and accessible.
PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 6,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
Partner with us!
The Digital Health and Monitoring Department is looking for a Program Coordinator to provide critical support on program management aspects such as program development, planning, implementation and evaluation of a multi-country initiatives focused on leveraging mobile technology to better engage with PSI’s target audience. This is an exciting new initiative that provides the opportunity to make technology work to deliver better health outcomes through bringing care closer to people in the developing world.
Sound like something you would be interested in? Read on.
The Program Coordinator will:
• Support country teams to ensure that project activities are completed in a timely manner with the budget allocation
• Support on the development of foundational documents, in conjunction with country teams
• Support on the management of project work plans working in conjunction with country teams
• Support on the management of country budgets, in particular, monitoring burn rates
• Support on strengthening the use of data generated through the projects by applying an institutional ‘Data to Action Framework’ approach
• Support on documenting learning by generating initiative case studies
• Support on the execution of digital marketing strategies with country teams
• Coordinate project meetings and document minutes and follow up actions
The Program Coordinator will also be expected to take the lead on specific project components as directed and delegated by the project manager, in addition to coordination and administrative support.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual a passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. In particular, we are looking for;
• 2-5 years relevant program management support experience
• Great writing and communication skills – able to clearly depict nuanced or complex ideas.
• Great power point skills – able to ‘translate’ ideas / takeaways from discussions into professional grade outputs.
• Highly organized and a self-starter
• Comfortable with mobile technology
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (e.g., communications, public health, marketing, journalism, social sciences, or anthropology).
• Experience in public health or working for a development agency is a plus
• Experience with SharePoint, MS Planner & MS Team
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
• Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
• Pragmatism: You’ll strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won’t be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
• Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it’s the only way you’ll learn and improve.
• Collaboration: You’ll quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you won’t succeed.
• Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt
• Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and current Curriculum Vitae by 30th June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Subject: Program Coordinator
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.