Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Core Banking & Channels
To design, implement, test and support the T24 core banking system changes and channel systems. This also include develop, update and deployment on new banking systems as per the bank requirements. It includes maintaining high availability of channels and core banking.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Responsible for configuration and customizations in T24 core banking system as per Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Integration of core banking and any third-party systems.
- Develop new solutions according to business needs.
- Investigate and document T24 core banking system and channels problems.
- Provide technical support for T24 core banking system and Channels
- Conduct testing for the developed components; Participate in SIT and extend support for UAT
- Provide after hours support in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs and escalate all incidents to the responsible party
- Monitoring and housekeeping of the systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or IT related field
- Should have development experience in Temenos (T24) / other banking packages.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in T24 core banking system with strong Knowledge in T24 modules.
- In depth technical knowledge of T24, programming, web service and OFS.
- Should be able to comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable
- Understanding of any programming language with a basic understanding in Linux environment.
Apply by: 30th Jun, 2021