Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Officer – Reconciliations
The position is responsible for the prompt efficient reconciliation of the ADC related processes by ensuring all controls and settlement policies are followed.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Ensure daily reconciliation of ADC related accounts with discrepancies identified and corrected within 48 hrs. and exceptions escalated.
- Ensure M-Pesa floats in the branches and head office are maintained.
- Ensure commissions are collected and distributed to branches within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure amounts owed by other banks are settled on a bank to month basis.
- Ensure all ADC related reports are prepared as per the set schedule in a timely manner.
- Ensure all items posted are authorized before close of business.
- Support in Analysis of Actual Vs Expected revenue from all transactional revenue lines.
- Identifying uncollected charges in Nostro and other operational accounts (banker’s cheques, Mpesa, card Centre and Funds transfer) and ensuring that the same is collected.
- Ensure that debits in P&L are monitored on a daily basis and any exceptions escalated. To pick any authorized debits in P&L accounts.
- Effect instructions received from customers or branches within 24 hours of receipt e.g. Card reactivation, blocking lost/stolen cards.
- Ensure adequate stocks of stationery to branches and maintenance of re-order levels thereto.
- Respond to customer and branch queries.
- Prepare a summary report of transaction movement.
- Ensure daily receipt of reconciliation reports within the department.
- Any other report as may have been assigned.
- Inform the relevant authorities on the anomalies related to ATM, Money Gram, M-Pesa and Western Union system operations and faults rectified.
- Ensures management of costs.
- Ensure prevention of income leakage and collection of revenue.
- Facilitating in cost containment of various transactional processes by ensuring avoidance of chargeable errors.
- Ensuring that the bank doesn’t incur losses through internal, Nostro & swift charges
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related cost & a diploma in a business-related course, CPA Part II
- At least 3 years working experience in operations.
- Good analytical skills and report writing skills.
Apply by: 2nd Jul, 2021