Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
Ensuring that the academics results as well as the SABIS® teaching methodology is being applied to the utmost standards as per SABIS® requirements. As well as communicating with parents to keeping them informed, updated on the progress of their children.
- Conducting classroom observation on a daily basis to ensure that the SABIS® point system as well as classroom management techniques are being applied as well as providing useful feedback through meetings and written feedback to the teachers on their performance
- Meeting with Subject coordinators to check the updated results of students in order to develop a documented action plan for the failing students
- Preparing exams schedules and/or study list(s) term by term so that students are aware of the exams and the materials needed ahead of time.
- Analyzing student results on a regular basis through various academic reports such as but not limited to SSMS Tracker, AMS 014, AMS050 etc. and student history files.
- Monitoring the performance of the assigned shadow teacher to ensure that they are using and following the SABIS® point system and teaching methodologies
- Coordinating with the assigned regional center to ensure that the choice of subjects complies with government requirements, external exam requirements and university admissions.
- Conducting regular spot checks on student’s workbooks, copybooks and diaries to ensure that teaches are using the point system teaching methodology.
- Assigning teachers at the beginning of the year for the different classes in order to make sure we have the most suitable teacher in each section
- Developing the seating plan as per the SABIS® requirement to ensure a proper implementation of the SABIS® teaching methodology.
- Playing an active role during the teacher training program if and when needed.
- Following up and attending the teacher training program in order to get an understanding of the quality of new recruits into the system.
- Preparing letters to be sent to parents regarding academic and behavioral issues in order to clarify the points in each of these policies.
- Meeting and/or contacting parents of academically weak students to inform them about their child’s performance and putting together relevant action plans in place if needed.
- Documenting the minutes of meeting with parents onto the yellow book of the students.
- Organizing academic support sessions for the academically weak students in order to improve their performance.
- Meeting with academically weak students to set up an improvement plan to increase their performance.
- Conducting the performance appraisals of the teachers in coordination with the Head of departments/ subject coordinators in order to assess their performance.
- Acting as a mentor and/or role model with all teachers and students within their supervision.
- Continuously following up on the progress of students on a termly basis by entering the academic comments on the end of term reports to inform parents about actions that will be taken.
- Meeting with the student management coordinator to follow up on the action plans taken in order to improve the behavioral situations of the students.
- Coordinating with the student life coordinator the academic support sessions that took place to ensure that it was efficient and effective.
- Ensuring that all teachers under their supervision are submitting the lessons plans in a timely manner.
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the SABIS® management.
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent; ; Masters is a plus
- English Proficient / Native English Speaker
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
- 3+ years SABIS® Experience
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.