Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive
REPORTING: Head of Business Development
DEPARTMENT: Strathmore University Business School
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACT: Staff, External Stakeholders
To market and sell Undergraduate Programmes in liaison with the Head of Business Development in SBS and the Admissions office, while building and cultivating sustainable key relationships with potential stakeholders, regionally.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continually devise ways to deepen and maintain solid relationships with stakeholders.
- Targeting new stakeholders for business development and proposing new initiatives for existing ones, to increase sales opportunities and achieve financial targets.
- Data mining and developing a prospect pipeline for each undergraduate program allocated.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective students
- Analyzing and managing stakeholders to maintain a close engagement and relationship through school visits, and any other marketing activities in liaison with the admissions office.
- Undertaking continuous business intelligence to understand the market needs.
- Tracking client satisfaction in collaboration with the admissions office and Undergraduate administrative team.
3. Administrative Support
- Preparing internal management reports as required, to support data-driven decision making for effective process improvement.
- Participating in the program review process in liaison with the Academic director, and the Undergraduate Manager.
- Participating in orientation activities.
- Taking part in conducting interviews for incoming students.
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications.
- Bachelors’ degree in a Business-related course from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in business development with proven experience in sales and managing client relations.
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Team Leader
- Good business acumen
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good Organization Skills
- Financial Management skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communications skills
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Business Development Executive” on the subject line to email@example.com by end of the day (5:30 pm) Wednesday 30th June 2021.
Due to the large number of applications we may receive, kindly note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be advised that Strathmore University is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.