Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER – JOB GROUP ‘K’(CPSB 09)(1 POST) – ADVERT NO. 181/2021
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Computer Science, Computer Technology, Computer Science and Technology, Information Systems, Informatics and Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and maintenance of computer systems;
- Configuration of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN);
- Developing and updating application systems;
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programmes specifications in liaison with users;
- Carrying out repair and maintenance of information communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Drawing up hardware specifications for ICT equipment;
- Verification, validation and certification of ICT equipment; and
- Overseeing the process of configuration of new ICT equipment
Method of application
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form . Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.o Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol-Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on 15th July, 2021.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.