Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (TISSUE CULTURE LAB), JOB GROUP ‘K’ (CPSB 09); (TWO POSTS); ADVERT NO. 180/2021
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A Diploma in any of the following fields: – Agriculture, Botany, Agronomy, Horticulture, Biotechnology, Laboratory Sciences, or any other related qualification from a recognized institution;
- Served for at least two years in a recognized Tissue Culture Laboratory in the wider public service or private sector;
- Excellent time-management and problem solving skills; and
- Ability to work alone and with a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting, recording, analyzing and preserving plant genetic materials;
- Maintaining biological cultures;
- Performing plant tissue culture procedures;
- Maintaining analytical database, laboratory stores, records and equipment;
- Technical guidance on Laboratory equipment and reagents to be procured; and;
- Writing Laboratory reports.
Method of application
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form . Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.o Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol-Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on 15th July, 2021.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.