Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The County Public Service Board of Nyandarua wishes to recruit competent and qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in the following Departments:
Pharmaceutical Technologist III; JOB GROUP ‘H’ (CPSB 11); (2 POSTS); ADVERT NO. 171/2021
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Diploma in pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Be enrolled by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Have experience in Hospital Pharmacy will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Prescription processing in health care facilities.
- Medication counseling to patients.
- Inventory management of health products.
- Carry out commodity management roles including; quantification, ordering, receipt and rationalization of commodities.
- Any other roles as may be assigned.
Method of application
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form . Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.o Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol-Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on 15th July, 2021.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.