Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The County Public Service Board of Nyandarua wishes to recruit competent and qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in the following Departments:
Registered Clinical Officer III – JOB GROUP ‘H’ (CPSB11); (4 POSTS) ADVERT NO. 170/2021
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution
- Have a Certificate of Registration by Clinical Officers Council
- Have a Valid practice license
- Be computer literate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking appropriate patient history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients in both inpatient and outpatients setting.
- Implementing community health activities in liaison with other health care workers.
- Guiding and counseling patients on preventive and promotive health issues.
- Conducting minor procedures consistent with training and skills.
- Collecting, compilation of patient clinical data.
- Patient referral as appropriate.
Method of application
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form . Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.o Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol-Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on 15th July, 2021.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.