Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nairobi, 110, KE
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!!
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on a fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations, and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end-to-end solutions allowing flawless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area, and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and enable flawless transition to operations
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science, or similar
- 5 + years Proven experience in relationship sales and from the ICT industry
- Domain experience: Cloud, BSS, OSS
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Sales and customer relation ship experience
It is also good if you have
- Innovation and creativity
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video an