Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, 110, KE
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Customer Operations Manager (COM), to ensure that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one customer account. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for Customer group accounts. The COM shall ensure that the portfolio is maintained and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule. The COM can take on the role as CFR in the pre-sales phase. The role, with the insight of the ongoing portfolio, is critical for ensuring communication to the KAM & Service Delivery Organization for specific progress and support for providing input into opportunities towards the customer. Relevant information should also be communicated towards the Supply team.
- Handle the delivery portfolio as well as communicate and follow up on dependencies between projects
- Monitor, direct and support the delivery portfolio as well as ensure that delays in projects that may impact others in the portfolio are communicated
- Handle customer and Internal engagement
- Develop and maintain customer relations to improve customer confidence and further develop the business
- Share knowledge and success factors with other areas and functions
- Handle portfolio finances and initiate actions when not meeting financial performance expectations
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree of electrical or computer engineer
- Min 8 years or more solid experience from Customer Project Management or relevant line management role.
- Domain experience: (Networks area of expertise – e.g.: Radio, OSS, IP and CORE etc.)
- Background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and / or Operations.
- Financial acumen
- Business understanding
- Financial analysis skills
- Customer and Market insight
- Project management
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration
- Proficiency with the English Language
You should also have
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Leading & supervising
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations