Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC634
Position: Actuarial Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Actuarial Analyst, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Manager, Actuarial Risk and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The main purpose is to evaluate and provide advice to Jubilee Health Insurance Limited regarding product development and pricing activities, risk modelling, reserving, data analytics, adequacy of reinsurance arrangements and compliance with related statutory and regulatory requirements.
1. Providing advisory on the insurer’s actuarial and financial risks.
2. Evaluating and providing advice on risk modelling and use of internal models where applicable.
3. Providing guidance on the selection of key actuarial assumptions.
4. Pricing of insurance contracts.
5. Product development, reviews and advisory
6. Experience monitoring
7. Supporting on data analytics
9. Scenario and sensitivity testing.
10. Providing guidance on adequacy of reinsurance arrangements
11. Developing and tracking pricing actuarial analytics
12. Maintaining and developing effective actuarial reports of historical performance.
13. Maintaining and distribute actuarial reports.
1. Business Acumen
2. Performance Driven Individual
3. Market Awareness
4. Good Interpersonal Skills
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science or any other related field.
2. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & Packages & R/Python Language
3. Passed 2 Actuarial examinations
Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.